Viper II Spinning Reel
- Lighter & Stronger – Based on high quality graphite material, new hollow outs design was applied for the Viper II on frame and rotor. This makes the Viper II lighter and more stylish while ensuring the overall strength.
- Faster – The high speed 6.2:1 gear ratio gives you better hook sets even with the big fish. You will enjoy the tournament level experience with the Viper II.
- Smooth & Consistent – Fully shielded 10+1 stainless steel bearings provide incredible smoothness for the Viper II. The reinforced stainless steel main shaft and Zinc alloy drive gear paired with triple carbon washers give you smoother and more consistent performance, no more stuck or line breaking.
- Increased Waterproof – Four-Layer Waterproof Tech including the one way clutch bushing, one way clutch plate, stainless steel washer and shielded stainless steel bearing, prevents water and dirt from entering the house. Greatly helpful to keep the best performance for your Viper II spinning reel.
- Unbeatable Affordable – Tiny details highlight premium quality. Such as the high density EVA knob, CNC machined braid ready spool and exquisite plating accessories etc. The best feature is the unbeatable affordable price, Piscifun is dedicated to offering high quality, affordably priced fishing gear backed by outstanding Customer Service.
- The Piscifun Viper II boasts a high strength graphite body, rotor and side cover for strong performance and reliability that you demand on the water when chasing BIG fish. It also features a braid-ready aluminum spool, which is highlighted by its stark green accents throughout, making it the perfect pairing for any saltwater or freshwater set up.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag||Weight||Line Retrieve||Braid Cap.||Mono Cap.|